Friday, January 15, 2010

Galliano Didn't Disappoint.






As mentioned in the previous post, I got up reaaaaal early this morning and subsequently I am worn out. I could lie down and go to sleep right now. I also have that twitchy eye thing. A vessel under my eyeball is intermittently throbbing and it's driving me bananas.

I am finding it hard to motivate and have spent the last hour or so perusing the out-of-print Galliano book. I think I said at the beginning of the week that I'd managed to get a copy and was just waiting for it's arrival. Well, it sure was worth the wait. There are so many images I wanted to post but I picked these. The author, Colin McDowell, is my new hero.

A car alarm has been going off outside the store for about 3 hours. Dear God, make it stop.

1 comment:

life is happy most of the time. said...

i want this book!! save one for me! i also want that alarm to go off and for your eye to stop fluttering about! almost time for you to go home and rest! xx