Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heavenly Vaults.






Heavenly Vaults: From Romanesque to Gothic in European Architecture
by David Stephenson
PAP 2009

Now, this book may not have the snappiest title in the library but it is breath-taking. I am not much for religion (although the alternative gay church that Anne The Elf has recently started going to, sure does sound like a hoot), but I do love a good old church. I find them very contemplative, despite as previously mentioned, my heathen disposition.

I get a lot of emails from bookstores, today I received one from The Drowsy Owl Bookstore in, I think, Minnesota. I love this name. I covet this name. I feel like a drowsy owl myself this morning and resemble one too. I wasn't even out late last night, I went to see a friend's band, and had two beers and was in bed by midnight. Am I getting OLD?!?!?!?! No way. I think it's just a mild case of drowsyowlitus.

3 comments:

LucyNumberOneFan said...

I'm from Bloomington Minnesota and I can say for a fact that you resemble a drowsy owl from Duluth.

molly said...

it's not "old", it's "smart". trust me on this one!

Yogurt Recipes said...

Great post thankkyou