Saturday, July 25, 2009

Paris Magnum.





Paris Magnum
$40

In February I was at a ball in a silly gown with a black feather fascination thing on my head which my brother later told me looked like a crow had crashed into my forehead. I felt a bit silly not being much of a gown-wearer, and I popped outside for a cigarette to calm myself. I started talking to a man who was from Paris. His friend joined us and we carried on the conversation. A little later the afore mentioned friend was hitting on Sharlene and told her he thought I was the most pretentious person he'd ever met. I blame the crow-crash and the fact that I was talking about this book above. I wasn't trying to be pretentious I was trying to find some common ground with the man from Paris. Sigh. I am SO misunderstood ;)

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

ahahah that's funny.. some people will just never understand.