Friday, July 10, 2009

Geneaolgy.

I found my Mum and Dad's wedding photos while I was home. My parents divorced when I was a wee tiny 5 year old pup so I've never seen them before. My Mum looks like Patty Boyd but prettier! She made her own dress. It has the most delicate hand embroidery over the sleeves and round her waist. It must have taken her an age.

This is where I came from! All my grandparents and parents. I love my Gran's fierce belt buckle


Below are my Nan & Gramps. Harold, my grandfather passed away last month. He was, without a doubt, my favourite person on the planet. Ever. I miss him horribly.

2 comments:

life is happy most of the time. said...

i love seeing these photos! your mum is just stunning! no wonder you are the most beautiful creature on the planet.
thank you for sharing.
and i am sure he misses you too.

Fashion Serial Killer said...

i love old pics.. your folks looked so cute and i'm sorry to hear about your gramps.