Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Rosebowl, Pasadena June 8 2008





I braved the big-daddy of flea markets for the first time in months this morning. This involved waking up at an ungodly hour for a Sunday, indeed the only other people we saw in Echo Park were 2 straggly looking females clearly doing a walk o' shame home (sparkles, heels and bed hair at 8am) and what I can only imagine were church-goers. Who else is up that early? Freaks like us.

There's that condition that Venetian travellers can sometimes get- the victim sees too much beauty and goes bonkers. I suffer from something akin to that while I'm at the Rosebowl, although I'm not sure it's beauty that's putting me over the edge, but it's visual overload of something...

Here are a few images of things that tickled my fancy - I have been pondering a bird tattoo for a while now but have been waiting for inspiration to strike. I think I may have found it.

No comments: