Thursday, May 28, 2009

Edith Piaf.



Today is Edith Piaf Day at Ivanhoe Books. I'm wearing one of my favourite necklaces pictured here - you can't read the words because I can't take photos in focus but it says "Je Ne Regrette Rien" in tiny gold letters on the white porcelain disc. It's from Comfort Station in London and I covet all of their pieces. The necklace is photographed on the Raphael book for no other reason than it gave good background colour. This is not to detract from Raphael. I love him too. I have enough love for all.

My brother likes to sing me "Je Ne Regrette Rien" when I'm a bit down. It helps.

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

Love Edith Piaf! That necklace is cute. I don't think i'd be able to ever sing any of her songs bcuz I can't understand or pronounce half the things she sings-so pretty tho ;o)