Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nerd Herd!


Nerd Herd! I'm a member! I'm a member! I don't care! Sometimes beautiful bookcovers make me want to sing and dance! Bearing in mind my singing voice makes people's ears bleed and I dance like an asthmatic ant - this is BIG news. But looky! Loooook! It's gorge!! Designed by Amy Gibson: an MA graduate in fashion from Central St Martins and now working as a senior designer at Topshop, the clever madam has also created designs for classic British labels Mulberry and Margaret Howell. YUM.

2 comments:

life is happy most of the time. said...

i like when you sing and dance and cry about book covers. i am in the nerd herd though so my opinion probably doesn't count. x x x x

Gretta said...

normally i wouldn't think i was cool enough to be in the same club as you, but since i've been a card-carrying member of the nerd herd since 1992, i feel like it's ok for me to identify myself. hi. my name is gretta. and i'm a big, fat nerd.