Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fashion Jewelry.





Fashion Jewelry
Lawrence King, 2010

Lawrence King makes the best fashion books. The photos are always so brill. I love jewelry, but sadly, I'm not brilliant at wearing it because I have a weird skin reaction to any metal that isn't platinum. My skin has very expensive tastes. If I wear any other metal compound for a period of time, my skin starts to blister and it looks like I'm suffering from some hideous 18th century malady. Looking at these photos makes me want to throw caution to the wind and bedeck myself in numerous trinkets and baubles. The photos also make me miss my friend Kelly - she makes the most insanely beautiful jewelry and she moved to London at the beginning of the year. The jezebel.

1 comment:

life is happy most of the time. said...

i miss kelly too. i like this post! maybe we can wrap you in fabric all over and THEN pile on the jewels! good plan! ;) xx