Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shark-Sock-Monkey.


For Sharlene's birthday I spent a lot of time worrying about what to make her for her birthday. For my Christmas present she excelled herself and got me the most amazing gift - a set of Union Jack pillows - I'd mentioned back in June that I'd been searching for some and hadn't had much luck. I then sort of forgot about them - but Elephant-Memory-Sharlene remembered and had a pair made for me. They are perfect.

So I needed something equally spectacular and decided to make a Sharlene-Sock-Monkey-Twin. This wasn't quite on a par with the Union Jack cushions but the monkey sure does keep the conversation flowing and she sure does get about. Here she is with Sharlene's friend Ryan. She's a bit of a monkey-whore (the monkey - not Sharlene).

No comments: