Friday, September 5, 2008

Urban Recordings






Urban Recordings
$35


"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you at throw up".

This has nothing to do with the book, I'd just never heard this before today and it made me laugh out loud. Sharlene Durfey busted it out. A mean and seedy man told me to shut up and this was what she told me to respond in my defense.

These images are from today's favourite book. It's a tiny book, only 5.5"wide by 7"tall - but it's full to bursting with sketches of urban scenes by Ingo Giezendanner. It's so fun to look at and doesn't have any blank space anywhere, every inch is covered in his effortless line drawings. There was a telly program at home about an autistic boy who drew buildings in mirror image. These kind of remind me of those.

No comments: