Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Le Flufy.







I have a friend called Carol Le Flufy.
Carol Le Flufy is pretty awesome for many reasons.
Here are just a few:

1. CLF introduced me to the wonderful blog: mrs-o.org
MO's style is MAJOR (a CLF word-favourite). Her arms inspire green-eyed monsters in my eyeballs.

2. CLF took me to Soho House in West Hollywood a couple of weeks ago. It's a private member's club that I would otherwise never be allowed to step a foot in. The interior is like an old English drinking club: taxidermy, dark wooden paneling, insane upholstered furniture and cushy leather Chesterfields. There is a 360 degree view of the Hollywood Hills and the bartender made one of the best dirty martinis I have ever had. The only problem with it was that it was full of successful, creative British people. It made my accent totally commonplace. Balls.

3. CLF lends me books (unsolicited no less!). These 2 arrived at the weekend. I will be devouring them soon. (Portrait Of An Addict As A Young Man and Life Would Be Better If I lived In That House).

4. CLF has a cabin/house thing on Bowen Island near Vancouver. I google image it at work and pretend I am there.

5. Occasionally she emails me pictures of her cat Grace emailing.

CLF! Je love!


Link

No comments: