Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daphne & Zandra.

Don't Look Now by Daphne du Maurier
Jacket design by Zandra Rhodes

Daphne & Zandra! It sounds like a wonderful television show and one that I would most definitely watch. I should be allowed to name tv. shows. Cougar Town?! Really?! I'm pretty sure anyone could come up with a name better than that.

I found this book while I was pottering around Waterstone's The Bookstore in Cardiff. Cardiff is the capital of Wales and near to where my Mum lives. I once worked in Cardiff for 6 months at a mortgage company. It was whore-rific. But Cardiff is GORGE and in the last two years has become full of the most insane shops. Anyway - Penguin have released a selection of classic novels from the seventies and Zandra Rhodes has designed the covers for them...B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I would have bought them all but I was worried about my luggage limit. Curses.

No comments: