Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Truly Odd.


I had a few customers in early bird style yesterday - I opened a bit before 11am as we had horrid film people filming at LA Mill (horrid because they kept trying to move my sandwich board and kept trying to stop my customers parking out front even though they had NO permits - I don't think the horrid film people knew or cared that December's a pretty important time for tiny independent retailers but whatever.)....anyway.....an early bird came in and left their keys. The key chain has their car key (toyota) and house key attached. I find this utterly odd because how did they get home? How did they get in the house? They couldn't have done either right? So how come I haven't received a call from a frantic person trying to locate 'em. I lose my keys ALL the time so I'm not passing judgement but when I do, I for certain harangue every place I've been in that day until I find them or give it all up me being a useless human once again.

Weird.

No comments: