Thursday, June 11, 2009

Andy Goldsworthy.


Sheep Stone.


Crow Stone.


I find the art of Andy Goldsworthy hilarious. I love it so. I think he must be a very humorous chap. I would have him at my dinner party. You know, the one where you can invite anyone you like. I would also invite Harold (my grandpa -he's AMAZING and also a humorous human), Winston Churchill, Oscar Wilde, Ringo Starr, Morrissey, Vivienne Westwood, Sharlene Durfey, Peggy Guggenheim, Marianne Faithfull, Russell Brand ...how many invitees would make a good number I wonder? I could carry on but it could get a bit tedious.


2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

I just watched a documentary on this guy.. pretty rad. Rivers and Tides was the name.

molly said...

you must've seen 'rivers and tides' by now, but if not--DO! see it big screen if you can... he's an intense dude, but i, too, get the feeling he's got a sense of humor that would come out over a glass of wine and a glimpse at miss guggenheim!